- How do I join COPE?Just fill out our COPE payroll deduction form and give it to the 1388 office.
- If I am a member of AFT 1388, am I member of COPE?You are only a member of COPE if you have a monthly COPE deduction taken out of your paycheck.
- Do I have to be a member of COPE?No, you do not have to be a member of COPE.
- Does COPE use any AFT 1388 dues?Regular union member dues are not used for COPE–there is a distinct separation of Federation funds and duties and COPE funds and duties.
- Other COPE questions?Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I join COPE?
COPE in Action
- How do we make COPE as effective as possible?As with many organizations, the more people who are actively involved and engaged, the more power we will have.
- Do we only work on ECC BOT elections?No, we work on all things legislative, including lobbying, and sometimes we will endorse political candidates.
- How do I get involved?Send us an email and we will give you different options for helping out.
- How do we make COPE as effective as possible?