- How do I get in the part time hiring pool?Contact the specific division or program you want to teach in and see when they are accepting applications next.
- How often am I evaluated?You will be evaluated twice in your first two years of employment as a part time faculty member.
- Do I have a choice in the courses I teach?Those decisions are made by the dean of the division.
- Other questions?Drop us a note at email@example.com
- How do I get in the part time hiring pool?
- Do I have health insurance?The District does not currently offer part time faculty access to health insurance.
- Is there a way for me to get dental and vision?Not yet. The District has opposed expanding coverage to part time faculty.
- How does the semester health care stipend work?You must turn in your teaching paperwork (book orders, grades, etc.) on time.
- Do I have health insurance?