ECC Faculty Resources
Full AFT 1388 El Camino College Faculty Resource List with useful links for new and mature faculty alike. (revised 9/7/2020)
Free Trauma Counseling
The new trauma counseling program is available to AFT members free of charge, in the one-year aftermath of a covered traumatic incident. You are covered 24 hours a day, 365 days a year if your incident involves any of the following: domestic violence, aggravated assault, sexual assault, mass shooting, terrorism, or if you are infected, injured or traumatized by a disease during a major disaster. Coverage also includes incidents in your place of work if you are traumatized by contracting an infectious disease, witnessing a violent incident, bullying, harassment, threats or secondary traumas.
El Camino College Faculty Quick Links (revised 1/22/2021)
- Faculty Senate: https://www.elcamino.edu/academics/academicsenate
- Academic Calendar https://www.elcamino.edu/academics/calendar.aspx
- General faculty resources https://www.elcamino.edu/about/depts/prodev/resources/ft/index.aspx
- ECC COVID updates https://www.elcamino.edu/notices/coronavirus
- Please call the Director of Risk Management at 310-294-4729 to report Covid cases on campus.
- ECC Canvas Login and Support https://elcamino.instructure.com/login/saml
- ECC Anti-racism resources https://www.elcamino.edu/about/depts/diversity/anti-racism-resources.aspx
El Camino College WiFi/email/Canvas/MYECC Faculty Support
- 310.660.6571, email@example.com or https://www.elcamino.edu/about/depts/its/techservices/helpdesk.aspx
- El Camino College provides faculty with Adobe software. Same for Microsoft Office for up to 5 of your devices (computer, tablet, phone, etc.) and can be downloaded through your MYECC account. See instructions here https://www.elcamino.edu/about/depts/its/techservices/microsoft-office-365/index.aspx
- Discounted (sometimes) computer software and hardware https://foundationccc.org/CollegeBuys