Members and BOT ratify the 2022-2025 Contract!
10/18/23 Update: The membership voted overwhelmingly (99% in favor) to approve the tentative agreement with the district. The ratification vote concluded Sunday, October 8 and the Federation notified HR of the vote. On October 18, 2023, the BOT approved the tentative agreement. The district will work to implement the new contract, including new salaries and hourly rates, new health care changes, and retroactive checks. As always, thanks for the support and patience during this extended negotiations process.
The Federation is holding a vote from Monday, October 2, 2023, at 12:00 AM to Sunday, October 8, 2023, at 8:00 PM to ratify our current tentative agreement (TA) with the District so that it can be implemented as our new contract.
- This vote will be conducted via ElectionBuddy, our secure, secret ballot platform.
- If you are a dues paying member, you should receive your electronic ballot in your @elcamino.edu inbox on Monday, October 2, 2023.
- If you are a dues paying member and do not receive a ballot on Monday, please immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A comparative summary of the District’s last, best, and final (LBF) offer, presented in March 2023, the TAs reached in mediation, and the TAs reached during negotiations prior to mediation are all available on our website for your consideration. The Federation strongly encourages you to review this TA thoroughly before casting your vote.
- The Federation and the District support ratification of this TA.
The Federation E-Board is available for questions at email@example.com. If you want to be with a human for your questions, scroll down on the home page to the calendar and click on the black dot for the day you are interested in to see the office hours/location this week.
If the tentative agreement is ratified by the members, the tentative agreement will then go to the El Camino College Board of Trustees for ratification.
Remember to wear UNION RED every Tuesday!